Chaos OT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New map what would you like to see

4 posters

Go down

New map what would you like to see Empty New map what would you like to see

Post  Admin Nova Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:00 am

Well the Chaos OT staff wants to know what you guy's want to see on the map so for the very first time what would you the players like to see Very Happy so write your ideas here and we will choose the best one

Kingregards,

The Chaos OT staff
Admin Nova
Admin Nova

Back to top Go down

New map what would you like to see Empty My ideas

Post  Big Mac ~ Dan Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:17 pm

More quests on various levels even if its just a, You have found a large mana rune with 255 charges or something. I have played for a couple of years and have always had that moment where I want to take a break from leveling and just do some quests with some friends.

One thing I plan on bringing into the server is events where I hide an item in a city and people can find it XD Just basic things that will keep peoples interests high.

Also!!! a furniture NPC!!! hahahah XD trying to decorate my house and I couldn't find one anywhere. Maybe I am just blind, or stupid or both I dont know... but some type of house decoration to up their look Very Happy

I don't know if this is required but for new people maybe a few more signs saying Hunt here from level 8-50. Then again the other forum post of the hunting/leveling guide was pretty awesome so they can always look at that Very Happy

I hope I haven't annoyed you and that this post has brought some interest in

<3 Big Mac ~ Dan elephant

Big Mac ~ Dan

Back to top Go down

New map what would you like to see Empty Re: New map what would you like to see

Post  Ender Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:44 pm

I would change...
Ancient mordor's: They make it too easy to make money after certain lvl. Maybe if you made the respawn smalled or added some other creatures that could waste the ssa or maybe make them give only 100m instead of 200....

Also more Quests!: As Big Mac said everyone wants to take a break and do some quests and also gives a target to lvl for. I know there are some but they all are in vip and not much ppl will be in.

Fix novas and make another similar place: Novas is always having trouble cause it overresps and also is the best and only resp where you can lvl from 2k till 20k easy. I think it is too much but still i would make another similar place so more than 1 person can lvl at a time.

Thats what i can think of now xD Maybe you already did some of this changes or did others that make this ones useless so...we'll see xD

Ender

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Nova Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:44 am

thanks will try to do the best we can Very Happy
Admin Nova
Admin Nova

Back to top Go down

Post  Schnitzel The Schnitzel Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:12 am

More quests, some more hunting areas for lower levels.
And please, let us buy magic walls Smile

Schnitzel The Schnitzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum