Chaos OT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Step by step guide for new beginners to Chaos OT

2 posters

Go down

Step by step guide for new beginners to Chaos OT Empty Step by step guide for new beginners to Chaos OT

Post  Speedi Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:56 pm

alright as unstoppables guide doesnt seem to be helping many people i thought i would attempt my way of how to level on chaos ot,

step 1 grab the noob equipment in the temple teleport unless you can find a player to give you some free eq i.e roh blue robe what ever you can find, if you do keep the studded legs and sell them at the mad npc for 80cc,

step 2, go to the left of temple and go into the noob hunting area until level 50-100 after that leave and goto heaven or hell and hunt the angels/archangels till level 200-300

step 3 get magic level 80 if you havent already if your a sorc/druid if your a paladin grab magic level 35+  if your a knight grab atleast magic level 12 or above.

step 4 after that you have 2 choices you can if you have been making money you can start mining buy a pick for 1m (1 chipped skull) and go mining of course you will more then likely need someone to clear the floors to get in there but when you get to mining be careful as some monsters will spawn sometimes there is trolls, giant worms and nefious acolytes which spawn if they do DONT move and kill them if its a nefious acolyte you should get some good levels from it and if your lucky good loot but it is rare to loot anything from them then collect all the ores and cash and go to the depot and craft the ores hopefully you get wrap or warlock slippers or blessed coif the other option is to go back to temple and hunt the lizards in the top left hand corner of the temple there is a teleport full with them but be careful as you will be fragile in these conditions also loot all eq with 700+ mad id also all the chaos set to earn money to go towards hp/mana or manarunes,

step 5. hunt lizards until level 1k and depending on your vocation if you are a knight goto ancient egypt and go north west past the ancient pharoh and find the ancient mummy which is the same as a demonic summoners just a single spawn instead of double, so it will be easier to see if you can survive it be warned you may not be able too yet mages will need manarunes knights and paladins shouldnt.

step 6 if you can kill ancient mummys then you should hunt them till about level 1.5-2k if not kindly ask someone to block some demonic summoners or ancient mummys most people on the ot wont but some people will.

step 7 now you should be able to hunt double demonic spawn alone if you can hunt them till around 3k or you have golgothia which you can try out there is a double spawned demonic spawn ther also a 4x spawn but you will proberbly not be able to hunt there unless you have 300k+ mana/hp when you can kill them hunt there till around 5k unless you want to explore some more,

step 8 to make money you can hunt underground ac but you might not be able to clear it all so be careful collect all the gems and stack backpacks because you should make alot of money if you can survive spend all that money on hp/mana which ever you want but in my prespective then i'd buy hp as you then wont need to waste loads of money on manarunes that way,

step 9, you should be about 5k+ by now so all i can say from there is hunt ac or golgothia till level 10k unless you have vip or mega vip then hunt there other then that have fun Smile

only one rule... enjoy yourself. Smile good luck hope this helps   Very Happy  Very Happy

Speedi

Back to top Go down

Step by step guide for new beginners to Chaos OT Empty Re: Step by step guide for new beginners to Chaos OT

Post  Speedi Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:59 pm

forgot to say 10k+ you should be able to enter oblivion halls which is good for level 10k+ but then if you can find someone to clear the ob halls quest for oblivion wand/shield and the shield does 2x exp which is always helpful but only works for level 10k+ good luck and enjoy the server Smile

Speedi

Back to top Go down

Step by step guide for new beginners to Chaos OT Empty This is PERFECT!

Post  Big Mac ~ Dan Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:02 am

Excellent guide Very Happy very noob friendly I like it. You are proving yourself very useful Speedi Smile. Of course you don't need me to suck up to let you know how good it is. I hope you make more guides because you structure them very well Very Happy big thanks from the players of Chaos Very Happy.

<3 Big Mac ~ Dan elephant

Big Mac ~ Dan

Back to top Go down

Step by step guide for new beginners to Chaos OT Empty Re: Step by step guide for new beginners to Chaos OT

Post  Speedi Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:05 am

cheers dan i would also like to add in that you will have to magic level train using spells like manaburn one etc but you should figure that out yourself is common sense after all Smile the spells can be found in a thread above mine hope you all enjoy this guide Smile thankyou for reading i hope to see you all in game any other problems please feel free to use help channel in game or drop me a message if i am not on look out for blazed druid, counsellor error/error or big mac if neither of us are online there should be someone online to help Smile

Speedi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down