Chaos OT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rate the staff

5 posters

Go down

Rate the staff Empty Rate the staff

Post  Admin Nova Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:06 pm

Has the staff been doing what there supposed to be doing as in helping you when you have questions any complaints area they need to improve in post here

Admin Nova
Admin Chaos-(Note is busy with work)

Counsellor Error

Big Mac- (Note is busy in rl)
Blazed
Admin Nova
Admin Nova

Back to top Go down

Rate the staff Empty Re: Rate the staff

Post  Max Dax Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:31 pm

Alright..
Admin Nova (10) Hes always helping with the community, always doing fun events and he always answers your questions. And i like how he tells everyone when hes going afk.
Big Mac (10) Great friend of mine, i know hes busy in RL right now but when he played before, he was a rgeat tutor, answering your questions, helping newbies.
Counsellor Error (10) Good person, always wanting to have fun, answers all your questions perfectly.
Admin Chaos (9) Havent really seen you that much but from what Nova tells me your good with the community. Hopefully we can see you more often Smile
Blazed Druid (10) He helps me so much, hes a great friend, today he did two 10B events!!! Just awsome love you man <3

Max Dax

Back to top Go down

Post  MagickalHack Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:05 am

I haven't had any issues with the current staff; they all seem to be doing their jobs.

The only thing I would suggest is mayhaps a couple more staff members for the times that [currently] don't have any available.

MagickalHack

Back to top Go down

Post  Speedi Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:05 am

admin nova - 10! Wink

admin chaos - 8 for past issues,

counsellourer error - 10

blazed druid -1 hes a cunt that is all, and doesnt help anyone j.s

big mac - 9 cause he is never on msn when i wanna speak to the slut! Wink

Speedi

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverae Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:04 am

Nova, I dont know you. Jason has screwed me on several legal matters that are mainly between me and him so I wont go there. and the rest of you I dont know.. besides error. Error i've known for awhile... shes(he) is okay... awfly cocky, but hey its Chaos.. typical until they get raped then kiss your ass lol. Blazed druid, guarantee isnt the original so theres no point lol

Silverae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum