Chaos OT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos ot new video (we need people in it)

3 posters

Go down

Chaos ot new video (we need people in it) Empty Chaos ot new video (we need people in it)

Post  Admin Nova Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:20 am

Heave you ever wanted to be in the chaos ot video? want to be all over youtube? want to be famous? then signup here to be part of the chaos ot video here is what you need to do write down your characters name and write down your timezone we will start shooting tomorrow around 12:20 PM eastern time and for those who are not in my time zone you can be in it to you just need to inform me when you can login
Admin Nova
Admin Nova

Back to top Go down

Chaos ot new video (we need people in it) Empty Re: Chaos ot new video (we need people in it)

Post  Schnitzel The Schnitzel Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:15 pm

U know I am in Very Happy

Schnitzel The Schnitzel

Back to top Go down

Chaos ot new video (we need people in it) Empty Re: Chaos ot new video (we need people in it)

Post  Silverae Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:02 am

Schnitzel... your a noob for taking my parrot Smile

Silverae

Back to top Go down

Post  Schnitzel The Schnitzel Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:36 pm

I didnt Sad
I was a red butterfly, then went on a party with some soul destroyer, massive hangover, when I woke up, I was the parrot.

Schnitzel The Schnitzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverae Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:56 pm

im just jokin around lol xD

Silverae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down