Chaos OT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life has been rather meaningful

2 posters

Go down

Life has been rather meaningful Empty Life has been rather meaningful

Post  Big Mac ~ Dan Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:18 am

Turning 18 on the Third of February, I have my first car, I am learning to drive, have a job and today I read I got into Uni. My time from this OT has been meaningful, perhaps I will return, maybe not. My friends urge me to play normal tibia. I myself would rather play Dota 2, HoN and League of Legends XD. My spare time is spent working or gaming, lately its been those 3 games.
I don't know how much longer I will remain hidden Razz. I upgraded to windows 7 over Christmas, and downloaded Skyrim ...So god damn addictive, I guess I never found my feet again on OT Chaos so what do I do now? I am still deciding this for myself. It only occurred to me tonight that I left you guys in the dark as to where I have been. Sorry I guess Razz, I see Nova and Chaos are still working their ass's off. Keep it up.

For now I am the corpse of a living shadow,
one to follow today's society
to live the basic life that we all em bellow
is this my destiny? for what shall it be
all I know is that what I do...
becomes the things that make me, me

<3 Big Mac ~ Dan .... goodbye for now, not for ever... (I don't know where that poem came from, I just randomly thought of it hashahhahahahha XD)

Big Mac ~ Dan

Back to top Go down

Life has been rather meaningful Empty Re: Life has been rather meaningful

Post  Admin Chaos Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:39 am

ok well hope you come back all of chaos misses you

Admin Chaos

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum