Chaos OT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Wolf Power Abuser...

3 posters

Go down

GM Wolf Power Abuser... Empty GM Wolf Power Abuser...

Post  Passchendaele Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:51 pm

Fucking noobs abusing the shit out of his powers...Hes got a character named "Oblivion" and one moment I saw him level 6344 and TWO MINUTES later he was level 7830. So I tracked him down to the new Oblivion Bosses area past the tp in AC temple. I asked him what he was doing, no reply. So, I go further in and I see GM Wolf standing next to a Sunspot which is getting hit by wraths. I go back to Oblivion who is standing south by the PZ spot. He was using wraths to off screen the sunspot -.-

So, I ask what GM Wolf is upto, he tries to play it like "what? whats going on?" so i kill oblivion and then fucking gm wolf comes and kills me, and freezes me.

21:35 You see Oblivion (Level 6344). He is a Demonic Soul.
21:37 You see Oblivion (Level 7830). He is a Demonic Soul.
21:40 Warning! The murder of Oblivion was not justified!

edit:
LMFAO 10 MINUTES AFTER I KILLED HIM , HES LVL 10K
Name: Oblivion
Level: 10044

Last edited by Passchendaele on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Passchendaele

Back to top Go down

GM Wolf Power Abuser... Empty gm wolf killin me for killing his alt

Post  Passchendaele Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:56 pm

GM Wolf Power Abuser... 1toi11

Passchendaele

Back to top Go down

GM Wolf Power Abuser... Empty Re: GM Wolf Power Abuser...

Post  Silverae Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:21 am

Sorry to hear about your bullshit. This is typical lol...

exactly why i dont play chaos anymore lol

Silverae

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Nova Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:38 am

we took care of this and you dont want to play chaos because you dont want to donate and two you dont want to level you would rather play a fake chaos that have been up before where you can get easy exp get exp summons and get level 50k like in one day
Admin Nova
Admin Nova

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverae Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:44 pm

HAHAHA You have no idea what I'm capable of on a chaos server. Spare me the bullshit retaliation, please. Especially when you come begging for our help lol. If i were to donate and get mysefl an ob arm and helm. I could be 10k in around a day. and 40k within probably less than a week. I've done it plenty of times. Apparently you dont know too much about me "Admin Nova" lmao

Silverae

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverae Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:48 pm

And one thing you are right about, correct, I don't want to donate to some shit server that I'm never going to get my moneys worth out of. I'd rather spend the money on something I'm actually going to use, like gas money to go see my girlfriend rather than completely dominate everyone on the server with wabby or cruppet again lol. Too simple. To be honest, your guys' map sucks too lol the original chaos map is just getting old. 8 years or so and its kinda easy to memorize what to do

Silverae

Back to top Go down

Post  Passchendaele Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:10 pm

rofl, heres more proof that that abused his powers..apparently hes stocked up alot of shit
he had like 10 bps of wraths, 20 something keys, shards and a whole bunch of other shit. achellies has the bp now

cya, off to class i go

GM Wolf Power Abuser... 2ytpx6e

GM Wolf Power Abuser... 160blfq

Passchendaele

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down