Chaos OT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bug? You Tell Me.

2 posters

Go down

Bug? You Tell Me. Empty Bug? You Tell Me.

Post  Aldoria Sat May 19, 2012 8:03 am

I thought I read somewhere (out of laziness I'm not going to look) that UH/Exura Vita was supposed to heal 100% of your hp every time. For me it doesn't heal 100% of my hp. I don't know if this is a bug or not, but if so it should be fixed.

Thanks,
Warlord

Edit:
Also, the spells magic speed & blitz (and probly any other haste spells if there are any) are really annoying me and here's why:
Once you cast it, you are hasted for a few seconds. Then the haste runs out, but if you cast it again you don't go any faster, and you don't get the haste icon. It's like the haste is still active, without the icon or added speed (don't know how else to explain it).
Possible solutions would be:
1. If you have the timer on the spell on for very high, shorten it (maybe to 30 or 60 seconds). Maybe the haste does not laste the whole length of what you have it set to.
2. If you don't have the timer on the spell set very high, make it so when you cast any haste spell, it erases the previous haste settings that are applied to your character, and re-apply the current haste setting.

Edit 2:
Magic Speed seems a little better than blitz in terms of being able to use it again after a shorter period of time, so maybe check to see if Magic Speed has a shorter timer on it than blitz. Could be a helpful troubleshooting tip.

Last edited by Aldoria on Sat May 19, 2012 8:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot about another pet peeve)

Aldoria

Back to top Go down

Bug? You Tell Me. Empty Re: Bug? You Tell Me.

Post  Dreamor Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:11 pm

No exura vita and uh are not supposed to heal 100%
Its based on ur eq and lvl. So if u wear ob arm and helm you will &eal alot more.
Wear boots of haste to Fix the speed

Dreamor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum