Chaos OT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ip ban/character ban?

2 posters

Go down

ip ban/character ban? Empty ip ban/character ban?

Post  johnnycrackedkorn Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:33 pm

I have received both twice. I am currently still ip banned. First was because i have bic bot for the first time and i was curious about that gold thing so i tried it. I understand a big no no. it was an auto ban. char name couch potato....Second one was also an auto ban and i dont know how. Im still currently ip banned and would wish to play. Also my brother would to on his computer down stairs but hes also ip ban because of me. on the second ban i simply was using ever bot...not cavebotting..i was trying to use the /ammo command..to move my pick to my arrow slot after it broke from mining..In the ruels and violations it said ever bot and bic was legal bots. I would love to play again i have the next two days off from work. A 3 day ban would render me quite useless. also i had plans of donating to the server for various items thursday on pay day; however, if im unable to play on my days off and get my character levels up a bit before hand i dont know.

also i would like to donate while you was online..so if your going to be online thursday can you tell me what time.
char names of bans.
couch potato
johnny cracked Korn

johnnycrackedkorn

Back to top Go down

ip ban/character ban? Empty Re: ip ban/character ban?

Post  johnnycrackedkorn Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:03 pm

hurry i need to fee my chaos ot addiction. I have a case of delayed gratification. ahhhhhh

johnnycrackedkorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Nova Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:55 pm

Your ban's have been lifted any problems message me
Admin Nova
Admin Nova

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnycrackedkorn Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:08 am

Thank you sir. Can you tell me the time left on ip ban? or remove it to. if not its ok sorry for bothering you.. and again thanks. probably the friendliest gms on any ot ever played.

johnnycrackedkorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Nova Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:58 am

Your IP banned should be lifted your brother is online
Admin Nova
Admin Nova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down