Chaos OT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curious about ban i recieved.

2 posters

Go down

Curious about ban i recieved. Empty Curious about ban i recieved.

Post  Menoaw Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:29 pm

i have basically leveled through mining and gotten cash by crafting and selling such, (pretty much from 300ish to 2.1k) and today a few lower levels were fighting with me and basically running up and spamming while i was mining, and one such event while i was mining caused me to get kicked offline and when i tried to relog, it said i was IP banned.... not sure why.

my only IDEA would be the program i use for mining/crafting since its not bicbot or evrebot (i tried evre, but only use it for light, and bic doesnt work for me) i used to use this program a LONG time ago when chaos was new-ish and it is a packet editer, but my use only sends the packets that are copied, aka i use pick on rock, i copy packet, and send that packet back to the same place, aka, fast clicking. so maybe when casting a spell and with that running it caused a problem with server but im not sure. i would have thought that it would have banned me earlier if it was automatic due to the program.

any info would be appreciated, thanks.

Menoaw

Back to top Go down

Curious about ban i recieved. Empty Banishment

Post  Admin Chaos Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:39 pm

You Have Been Un-Banned, Be Careful Next Time.

~Chaos aka Jason~

Admin Chaos

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum