Chaos OT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgent! Help.

2 posters

Go down

Urgent! Help. Empty Urgent! Help.

Post  Leonidus Smiddy Mon May 06, 2013 1:39 am

Ok, well I'm pretty sure I know exactly what the error is.

Basically last night I made wraths overnight and used my donation manarune and spent a good long time picking them up today (about 3 1/2 hours ¬¬). I was merging my wraths together in cc depot and then went to go help a guy in hard/easy road hunting. I jumped in teleport to the north (with the wooden figure) and died because I had no manashield on. When I tried to relog my character was reset to a full white outfit and had 1k hp 0 mana and it said "Welcome to Chaos OT this is your first visit" and I spawned above easy hard road etc. I had no equipment or a bp, and randomly got a debug error and when I tried to relog I always get the same debug error which is as follows:

Debug assertion in line 163
of module "Container" failed.
The error has been saved in the error.txt

Please submit the error in the error.txt file to a tutor.

As you know chaos I donated yesterday and I was level 15100~ and died so I was level 15000.
I had a full ob set, mega mana rune, access to mega pha, full key set without chaos key (from mega pha quests) a lot of wraths I had made overnight. And over 1m hp and 3m mana and obviously a good couple of thousand wraths. Hopefully you can just see my old items and restore them.

Obviously the error has occurred as I had so many bps within bps and wraths, Please can you solve this issue.

Regards,

Leonidus Smiddy.

Last edited by Leonidus Smiddy on Wed May 08, 2013 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Leonidus Smiddy

Back to top Go down

Urgent! Help. Empty Re: Urgent! Help.

Post  Leonidus Smiddy Mon May 06, 2013 1:58 am

Pretty sure you can see what items i've got from the .lua but I also had a present box for an outfit the manarune frm the megapha in my dp etc

Leonidus Smiddy

Back to top Go down

Urgent! Help. Empty Debug

Post  Admin Chaos Fri May 10, 2013 6:00 pm

Get Online And PM Me Here.

Yours,
Chaos aka Jason.

Admin Chaos

Back to top Go down

Urgent! Help. Empty Re: Urgent! Help.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content