Chaos OT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BUGS and other stuff I/people find

+2
Schnitzel The Schnitzel
Big Mac ~ Dan
6 posters

Go down

BUGS and other stuff I/people find Empty BUGS and other stuff I/people find

Post  Big Mac ~ Dan Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:08 pm

This post is just about some ideas, some bugs, etc

-SD's.... I try to buy a sd and I get an explosion XD

-Magic walls !!! Are these possible to get in the game Very Happy (i haven't looked into it but people say they don't have them or something ;S) if we can't get them, will they brought in?

-Blessed items... A lot have no use but they also have no price :S Players wont buy them so can the npc buy them for like 5 million?

-Maybe a use for Blessed ring mail legs and Chaos legs, atm I wouldn't mind running around with no pants XD I don't notice a change much with them on Razz Even just a + 1 to magic level or they give 1 k hp and mana Razz

-Mad's supplies I love the idea of this Very Happy I explore the maps a lot in hope of finding these in odd places. This isn't a complaint but more of a request, can we see more chests hidden in the map which reward players with their holy goodness Very Happy.

-Fish slap, A spell where you say Fish slap "Big Mac and a fish will go flying at a player slapping them for little damage ~Slap XD just for amusement Razz

-Key, this idea seems more complicated, I do not expect to see it. Using the key now says Click! the key acts as a teleporter which takes you down a dirt path where you run to get to the other side Razz This can stop people from pking and running and add an even cooler look to the keys.

-Decoration, Tapestries don't hang on walls, I don't know if you guys are able to change it but its just something out there.

-Snipers magic level, I am sure you have seen this one or heard about it (Evil Pally ensured that I call on this one) Magic level 47 and then boom it jumps to 53 XD that is 6 magic levels in 2 seconds.

-Monster events!!! Very Happy I love this idea, "The Lizards are trying to take over the plains of Chaos! defend the city before it is too late" , lizards spawn on the edges of chaos town as a raid Razz or even just Santa's reindeer's have got rabies! kill them to end their misery" lmfao Razz just random events to jump people out of hunting mode so they are like Very Happy AWESOME! instead of ...DAMN YOU CHAOS!! SAME SH@T DIFFERENT DAY!!! lol XD

These are some ideas and a few bugs, I hope you don't see this as an attack Razz I'm just pointing out things I have noticed on the server. I can't really complain much though Very Happy Thanks Jason and John for keeping the server up Smile appreciate it Very Happy

<3 Big Mac ~ Dan elephant

Big Mac ~ Dan

Back to top Go down

BUGS and other stuff I/people find Empty Re: BUGS and other stuff I/people find

Post  Schnitzel The Schnitzel Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:13 pm

Make the kits we buy at Exo possible to open.

Yes, we really need magic walls.

Add some rare loot to hard monsters like Chaos OT Guardian, Chaos Dragon, Admin etc.

Schnitzel The Schnitzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Nova Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:23 am

Thank you we will try to do all these things
Admin Nova
Admin Nova

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Nova Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:01 am

The SD was removed cause people off screened hack with it as for everything else I will try to do it as best as I see fit
Admin Nova
Admin Nova

Back to top Go down

Post  Error22 Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:20 pm

gogo Nova!

Error22

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikey1232 Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:58 pm

I'd also suggest making wraps, coifs and wls sellable to npc's for a decent price... it'll make a base price for these items as well as take out extra supply in the market

Mikey1232

Back to top Go down

BUGS and other stuff I/people find Empty I woke up... with an idea

Post  Big Mac ~ Dan Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:08 pm

OK from level 1400 - 2000 people can hunt demonic summoners if they are blocked or w/e. Its probably the slowest leveling people have done. I for one have helped people pass this mark by blocking monsters for a reasonable price.

TROLLS!!! Trolls aren't used for anything right? Let's make them the next strongest monster after a Lizard Templar. They will give more exp then a lizard Templar, have more hp, and do more damage!!!! The order would be like this

Troll, its pretty much the lizard sentinel of its species, the weakest but still stronger then a Lizard Templar.

Frost troll, its the lizard master of its species, it can shoots HMM's and functions like a lizard master but stronger.

Troll champion (IDK if these can be brought in or if they are not in the 7.6 client) They are the lizard Templar of their species, they can shoot sd's and move fast.

LOOT?! Well the loot trolled me a bit XD I have no idea... Maybe their loot consists more of the items that sell for over 60 cc, Mad's supplies even! just a chance to drop something that sells for 1 mil.

These monsters can be made in a custom area (Nova can show off his impressive map skills Smile ) Or you can do a replica of Garden Grove which is the same idea as the lizards being in the chaos city map.

The same can be done with Dwarves

a Dwarf can be the next monster after Trolls or can even be used instead of trolls. Dwarfs drop iron ores and 20% chance to drop a pick Razz. This shouldn't be a bother because their loot is going to be about 1 mill roughly so it wouldn't matter that much.

I like the Troll idea better, I don't know if you will use this but maybe just look at it for future ideas Smile

Big Mac ~ Dan

Back to top Go down

BUGS and other stuff I/people find Empty A special message to Nova

Post  Big Mac ~ Dan Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:52 pm

By the way Nova, thank you for looking at this post and trying it Smile It means a lot Very Happy It's awesome to have a server where the Admins listen. Top work mate Smile I hold very high respect to you and Chaos.

Big Mac ~ Dan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ender Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:34 pm

I think there are some good ideas but many others ain't.

- Blessed items should have some value? Why? Just because ppl for some reason gets them? If enough people starts looting chain mail we will have to make it good too?
Instead of that what i would do is to make some items that are something between wrap/robe and ob's. Just good enough to allow people to lvl after 15k if they don't have ob's which is now very hard (not impossible).

- Legs YES do something. At least they did. Chaos set has the same characteristics as Oblivion set, just with much lower values. There are also other sets with even lower values. So use chaos legs, they will make things hit you a little bit less (That's how it used to be).

- From lvl 800~ people can already SOLO ds's if you know how. You do not need blocks at any point to be good or to keep lvling.
On the other hand i would like that there were more and new kind of monsters, maybe with some unique characteristics that make then useful.

- Sniper's mglvl is does jump sometimes many mglvls but that happens with the other vocations too. With all of them. So if you think it's unfair all vocs should be changed too. (It's true its the easier to mglvl, but not cause of that jumps.)

- Mad Supplies are very useful when you start because they mean 1m each. There are already a lot of them around, atleast 7 only in chaos city, allowing you to start with chaos set and some manarune. I think they should still be rare and not too easy to find.

- I love the idea of monster raids! Maybe could make some monsters that dropped something with a use. An example I've seen in other places:
Raid of rabbits that quite rarely drop eggs. Collect 100 eggs and get a skin of those 3.
Or Raid of pirates, collect 100 w.e and give to and admin to have a special raid or summon!
Every1 liked those and helped low lvls make money selling those things xD

- I would like to see all the guilds in the website.

- And what about a bin or something like that in the crafting altar?

Ender

Back to top Go down

BUGS and other stuff I/people find Empty Specify what you are talking about :|

Post  Big Mac ~ Dan Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:17 am

I'm not turning this into an argument I am well aware that nova and chaos can speak for themselves Neutral.

If Blessed are going to have 200 arm they might as well have a value otherwise what is the point? I see people chuck them on the floor like its crappy ring mail. Atleast with them types of armors you get 1 cc out of them

with the level 800 I have met heaps of people that beg me to block DS's for them even at level 1400. I think it would be nice just to have it there so its more newb friendly and new players aren't expected to be able to "Know how to take a DS". Majority of the people on the server have gotten pass level 1500 by me blocking them monsters as they don't know what to do

as for mad supplies ... I do not follow your argument there :S please specify what you are on about.

Big Mac ~ Dan

Back to top Go down

Post  Schnitzel The Schnitzel Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:01 am

That would be awesome. Not those usual quests, like kill monsters to get to a chest and get reward. Maybe some tasks like in "Killing in the name of Quest" or something. Like, kill xxx Demonic Summoner or collect xx Exp Summoners or something.

Schnitzel The Schnitzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Ender Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:58 am

Don't worry Big Mac, just give your opinion like i did and I'll do again, nothing wrong with it.

Item's skills of atk/def are useless in this server since everything is done with magic, not body to body. Then only matter what do items do in relation to your magic skills. That means if an item has def 200 doesn't matter at all and doesn't make it good. The items are good or bad depending on how useful they are. That usually means def/atk skills of the object too but not in this ot. There is no reason at all to make them give special money since they are just a regular item. I'm not saying there is a reason so they do not give money, like many other useless items, but there's just no point. No point for having 200 def like necropharus sword has no point in having 250 atk, and no point in changing things to make them worth 5m.

I know there is a lot of people that does always beg for blocks. New players should face some challenge when learning how to play this server, like it happens in every server. For me that's one of the reasons chaos is clearly going down. No challenge at all. Almost all the good players left.
Every new owners etc they make the server a bit easier. Vips, resps bigger, more exp, more loots, new creatures than give even more and more and more.....
And still there's always people who never do nothing more than beg for blocks/money etc. I don't think we should encourage them. They should try to learn and find out how to do things, not wait for someone to do it for them.
I know that it's hard to do it slow when you see ppl lvling so fast but 1 It's normal to be slow when you start in a new place and 2 the problem would be that some go too fast, not that some go too slow.

With Mad supplies i meant just what i said. They are free money for beginners, and there are enough for a lvl 8 have more than he needs. As I said I think they should be rare and hard to find. Don't make more.

Ender

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down